Workforce Differentiation: Find the Financial Value Delivered by Different Employee Segments
- Approach for identifying the relative value contribution of different workforce roles
- Differentiate your workforce and align your employee investments for maximum results
- Show the Board how productivity can be increased, costs reduced and employee engagement improved at no incremental costs
Garrett will present actual case studies which provide insights in how to frame the right questions to guide the analysis of your workforce, diagnose workforce risks and prescribe solutions before they have a negative impact on the business.
He will give examples of how to build and communicate a business case for change using fact-based data and analysis simply and effectively, combined with compelling business insights.
Attend and learn:
- The methods of using People Analytics to evaluate your workforce and define them by value contribution
- How to assess existing workforce investments (compensation, benefits, talent development, etc)
- How to develop optimised solutions to maximise the value of those investments by differentiating by workforce segments.
Target Audience: Business leaders
Garrett Walker is a highly accomplished and innovative executive leader in the technology and healthcare industries. Currently, he serves as Executive Advisor at Northeastern University Corporate Education. Prior to that, he was Chief Human Resources Officer for QuintilesIMS.
Mr Walker spent 14 years with IBM in leadership positions in finance, operations and human resources in Asia, US and Europe. He is a recognized expert in developing and executing human capital solutions to drive business value through people, a number of Harvard Business School case studies have been written on the business programs he executed with Verizon and IBM.
Mr Walker serves as a Board Director at the Center for Workforce Analytics for the D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University as well an adjunct faculty member at Duke University Corporate Education.
He provides consulting and advisory services to private equity, venture capital and research firms to integrate human capital dimensions to investment evaluations and decisions.
Track: GROW Workforce Differentiation: Find the Financial Value Delivered by Different Employee Segments – Approach for identifying the relative value contribution of different workforce roles – Differentiate your workforce and align your employee investments for maximum results – Show the Board how productivity can be increased, costs reduced and employee engagement improved at no incremental […]